Skip to main content

Yellow, Black and Blue


 Here is mytake on the Mojo Monday 238. Inspired by the Sketch design by Mary Fish. Since the colours I used for this card is inspired by The Paper Girls Challenge 6: A Photo inspiration. I guess this card goes to both these challenges.The card stock used are from My Mind's Eye. The Black and Yellow card stock and the sentiment is from a local store. Ink used is Versa Fine. The patterned paper are squared at 1 inch and the black base is squared at 1.1 inch. The card measures 4 x 5 inches.





Comments

  1. Love your pretty card - the colours are so lovely with all the different patterns - very nicely done - you should definitely continue to enter challenges - you'll find you will just get so much inspiration from the cards you will see as you journey along! - I've signed up as your newest follower and look forward to seeing your creations Hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on our inspiration picture at Paper Girls Challenge! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brother's Bungalow at Penang Hill

We took some time off from the hustle and bustle of life - and together with some friends we had a retreat at the Brother's Bungalow at Penang Hill. Now while this retreat was being planned I thought to "google" the Brother's Bungalow. I had heard so much about this place and I just wanted to check out this place before we get there. But to my surprise I couldn't find much. So now here are some pictures for you to get a glimpse of how the Brother's Bungalow looks like. I do not have any information on how and who to contact for the reservations but I must say the facilities are wonderful. They have rooms and dormitories. The place is cooling so you don't need an air-conditioner but you do have fans. They have a dining room and the care taker would provide food upon request. This is a very neat and clean place. The sign boards to Brother's Bungalow If you prefer to walk and would want to enjoy God's creation it takes about 45 mins from the Pe...

DIY - Diaper Cake

First attempt at diy - diaper cake for a beloved friend.

Father's day

As I am at my mom' right now and I do not have any craft stuff to make cards. But this was an important one. I have never made Father's Day card. But this year God has given me reason to make one, for I am blessed to have a father-in-law who cares so much. So of course it calls for a celebration. So here is a Dad's card from the material (wraping papers and other card stock) I found at my mom'. Celebrate the occasion: Challenge 66 Make My Monday: MMM Week 53 Cards for Men: Challenge 12 - Father's Day Dream Valley: Challenge 34 - For that special guy ICRC 18: Celebrations + Masculine Projects