Skip to main content

Happy Birthday, Oliver!!

This post is dedicated to Oliver, my beloved husband. As we celebrate his 33 years on planet earth - we thank Christ Jesus for his love and provision and for his call upon Oliver's life. We strive to serve him - and serve him alone.

"If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen."
- 1 Peter 4:11
Adding to Oliver's collection of Transformers - as his Birthday Present 

 Transformers Animated Dinobots - Grimlock, Swoop and Snarl.


Transformers Cybertron: Red Alert (2005)


 Transformers Alternators: Rodimus




Here are some compiled "expression of love and encouragement" for the Birthday Boy - taken from facebook.

Grace Ngu:

Epic youth expressions -Emergency Performance Improvement Committee=EPIC 
Photo: Epic youth expressions -Emergency Performance Improvement Committee=EPIC 

Photo: Hey Oliiiii! Happy happy birthday! :) In conjunction with your birthday, I would like to remind you of a joke that you posted on FB awhile back. 

This photo I took at Gold Coast...reminded me of this. 

"There's no one in here...looks like he went out for the knight..." 

HAHAHA. Selamat hari jadi! :) 
Thank you to all our friends and youths and everyone for all your love, wishes and prayers. You guys just make things extra nice and beautiful.

Comments

  1. Hey, Oliver, Happy Birthday, Enjoy!!!

    God bless you.

    Christophersons
    ( U S A )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful blog post celebrating your husbands birthday!
    Even though we are strangers I would like to also add my Happy Birthday as well. Best wishes,
    Liz
    Follow Me 4/Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry if I couldn't post a comment before, but my mom had a surgery and I had to stay with her. Hope you can understand.
    Happy delay birthday to your husband from Italy! God bless both of you.
    Krizia, Follow me #4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brother's Bungalow at Penang Hill

We took some time off from the hustle and bustle of life - and together with some friends we had a retreat at the Brother's Bungalow at Penang Hill. Now while this retreat was being planned I thought to "google" the Brother's Bungalow. I had heard so much about this place and I just wanted to check out this place before we get there. But to my surprise I couldn't find much. So now here are some pictures for you to get a glimpse of how the Brother's Bungalow looks like. I do not have any information on how and who to contact for the reservations but I must say the facilities are wonderful. They have rooms and dormitories. The place is cooling so you don't need an air-conditioner but you do have fans. They have a dining room and the care taker would provide food upon request. This is a very neat and clean place. The sign boards to Brother's Bungalow If you prefer to walk and would want to enjoy God's creation it takes about 45 mins from the Pe

Airasia - Bukhara Chicken Biryani

My sister tried this when Airasia introduced it few years ago. And she was going all crazy for it. She told my entire family and friends to try Bukhara Chicken Briyani. I have traveled frequently with Airasia but just that time was never right to order a meal, until this CNY when we were flying back to Penang we decided to have in-flight lunch. So DH ordered Pak Nasser's Nasi Lemak (our favorite) while I got a chance to order Bukhara Chicken Biryani. It was so delicious and so authentic - I enjoyed each and every grain of that Biryani. If you ever get to try this go for it. You will never regret that. A taste of authentic Indian food (even though it says Bukhara).

Krocies Crocodile Shop @ Old Klang Road, KL

Few weeks back Oliver and I were revisiting his college area at the Pearl Point Shopping Center (not sure what its called now).  Well, we came across a store selling white meat. Now White meat to me is Chicken. To my surprise the shop was selling Crocodile Meat. Krocies Crocodile Shop . Can you believe it? I mean Crocodile Meat in Malaysia? I wouldn't be surprised to find such stores in Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam, but Malaysia? Well what do we know. Apparently, Krocies import their "materials" from crocodile farms in East Malaysia. They sell crocodile meat which is healthy - low in fat and high in protein. Other then crocodile meat they even sell other crocodile related products such as balms, oils, a real stuffed crocodile and souvenirs.  Do check out their website for more info.